We are a dynamic independent pharmacy group based in the South-West. As a
Our stores are based within or near to large Medical Centres so you will spend your year working closely with GPs, Nurses & other health care professionals as part of an integrated health care team.
We can guarantee that you will spend 100% of your time working in the dispensary, training as a pharmacist and not as a shop assistant!
Every year we only take on 12 students, which allows us to focus on and tailor the course to each individual’s needs.
Need a Tier 2 Visa?
No Problem, we are registered to provide Tier 2 visa sponsorship for those students who need it.
What we look for
You will need to be able to demonstrate great knowledge, and an overriding desire to help people in the community stay healthy and feel better. We are looking for people skills: great communicators, natural leaders, team players, who have empathy and drive.
Training and development
We want you to come to us with great skills but the pre-registration place is primarily an opportunity to learn. To that end we specifically provide you with:
- Head Office support as well as offsite training.
- Group training courses are done on a “one tutor to twelve” students basis. So you have plenty of time to ask
questions,and are not based in a lecture hall with hundreds of other students.
- In addition to the in-store tutor, you also have a group pharmacy tutor responsible for your training and there to provide advice.
- A Pharmacy Mentor – A recently qualified pharmacist, who knows what you are going through, is also provided to help you through the year.
- Ring-fenced study time. This ensures you receive the time you need to pass your exams at the end of the year.
What’s in it for me?
A competitive salary, 4 weeks holiday, a staff discount, an environment to learn and fantastic colleagues including highly experienced and motivated tutors. You will be trained by your assigned competent pharmacy
Our recruitment process
Send an email to email@example.com telling us why you should be part of the next generation of Shaunak’s Pharmacists and attach your CV.